Visiting Professors Program
- Does not hold Polish citizenship;
- Holds the title of professor or is employed in the capacity of a professor at another foreign institution of higher education or foreign research institution;
- Is obliged to carry out a min. of 60 hours of didactics within a given academic year; the course(s) must be concluded with a chosen form or crediting.
The mode of the courses conducted by a visiting professor:
- Min. 60 didactic hours in a given academic year, concluded with a chosen form of crediting;
- Classes within didactic hours may be conducted only on-line;
- A course that is already a part of the curriculum taught at the Poznan University of Medical Sciences, or an original course, as per the needs of the faculty.
The budget of the Poznan University of Medical Sciences covers:
- The cost of didactics - 60h*150 PLN/person/one academic year;
- Accommodation - 40 days*350 PLN/person/one academic year (only in the case of conducting classes in a stationary mode);
- Cost of travel (one-off, return ticket, economy class) - 4000 PLN/one academic year (only in the case of conducting classes in a stationary mode);
Detailed information about the program is provided by the Vice-Rector for Research and International Cooperation - prof. Michał Nowicki (firstname.lastname@example.org)