2nd International scientific and practical conference „Health in the multidisciplinary discourse“
Data wydarzenia: 14 kwietnia 2021
14-16.04.2021 | On-Line
- Ukrainian Catholic University (Ukraine), Faculty of Health Sciences
- Klaipeda University (Lithuania), Faculty of Health Sciences, Department of Social Work
- King’s College London (Great Britain), Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences (Poland), Faculty of Medical Sciences, Department of Clinical Psychology
The new global challenges concerning health issues have been raised in 2020. The health care systems of many countries have faced unforeseen difficulties; social restrictions have become a new reality which many people were not ready to. Health has become the focus of those fields that seem to have had little to do with it in the past: economics, business, politics, diplomacy etc. Thus, the issue of disease control and public health become a common urgent issue that requires flexible and effective solutions.
Creation of a platform for cooperation between educators, scientists, medical workers, businessmen, authorities, public activists concerning health care issues through:
- discussion of important questions, sharing experience of assurance, support, care and consolidation of people’s health by specialists of different spheres,
- formation of complex view of problems and working out collective team decisions concerning health care issues,
- searching for and / or creation of strategies of realization of multidisciplinary approaches solving questions of people’s health saving and improving,
- making public involvement in formation of a responsible attitude of each person to personal health and the health of others.
- Language of the materials - English
- Languages of the reports - English, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Polish
- World’s turbulence and its influence on health: changeability of the environment and challenges for physical / mental / social health and well-being; changes of attitudes to health at the time of social transformations; children, health, uncertainty; modern family and health; work / education and health in the modern world; health and lifestyle etc.
- Health at the time of (post)pandemic: lock-down and physical / mental / social health; the influence of quarantine on person’s well-being; the consequences of COVID-19 pandemic; health problems caused by the quarantine restrictions; new perspective on vaccination; social challenges because of pandemic: the influence on family, education, health care; social contacts and health etc.
- Health and innovations: modern developments in the healthcare field; new diagnoses and the influence on society; twenty first century diseases and fighting against them on medical / social / individual level; accessibility of the medical, rehabilitation, psychological, social services; technologization and health; modern face of stigma etc.
- Health: culture, values, morality: health from the cultural perspective; religion and health; personal growth and health; axiological measurement of health; self-esteem vs. Self-enhancement as a dilemma of health; marginalization, discrimination, stigmatization in the context of health care problems; national safety and health; ethical problems of health care etc.
Format and forms of participation
This is a remote conference. The options of participating as a presenter or an auditor are provided.
- Opening ceremony
- Keynote speakers’ presentations (online-reports with the QA-sessions)
Days 2, 3
- Keynote speakers’ presentations (online-reports with the QA-sessions)
- Video-presentations’ discussions on discussion panels (the records of presentations will be provided in advance)
- Posters discussion sessions (posters will be provided in advance)
Nota bene! There is no option for printing an abstract without a presentation.
Registration deadlines For speakers
March 10, 2021 - fill-in the registration form:
Indicated a desired form of participation in the form. Organizing committee may recommend you choose another form, due to a conference organization process, after your application consideration.
Add an abstract to your registration form, using the guidelines (App.1). The abstract will be a part of the conference extended program.
April 1, 2021 - send a video-presentation or poster presentation to the email email@example.com, put “conference”.as a theme of the message.
All participants will get an access to them before the conference (for a further discussion during the corresponding panels).
For free listeners
April 10, 2021 – fill-in the registration form:
The organizing committee reserves a right to reject the application of participation in the conference in case of nonconformity to conference topics or to guidelines, if the materials include plagiarism or in case of submission after a deadline.
If you send an abstract without further video- or poster-presentation, the abstract will not be included in a conference program.
Abstracts will be published in the author's edition. Authors (or their supervisors) are responsible for scientific content and quality of the materials.
Nota bene! If you have not received any reply from the organizing committee within 5 days after sending your abstract, please send an email once more, maybe some technical troubles appeared, and we did not receive your message.
Contact details about the conference
If you have any questions, please send a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Optionally, presenters have a right to publish their articles in one of the following journals:
- Scientific journal Tiltai/Bridges is a Lithuanical periodical, dedicated to social sciences. Researchers from different countries are invited to publish their articles in it in English. The journal is indexed in: Index Copernicus, EBSCO, Ulrich’s periodicals, Lituanistika. Publication is free. Find more information here: http://journals.ku.lt/index.php/tiltai/index
- Social Welfare: Interdisciplinary approach is the joint scientific journal published by the universities Šiauliai University (Lithuania) and Open International University of Human Development ,,Ukraine" (Ukraine). It covers many scientific problems on social well-being and effective socialization. The journal is indexed in: EBSCO, Web of Science. Publication fee is €100. Find more information here: http://socialwelfare.eu/index.php/sw/index
- Issues of Rehabilitation, Orthopaedics, Neurophysiology and Sport Promotion - IRONS publish the original papers, reviews and case reports from the fields of rehabilitation, physiotherapy, orthopaedics and neurophysiology as well as topics dealing with diagnostic and treatment of the sport related traumas. IRONS is printed quarterly in Polish and English languages, both in printed journal and electronic versions. The Journal is free of charge for Authors. The journal is indexed in: Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Index Copernicus, Polish Medical Bibliography & Crossref/mEDRA 10.19271. Find more informations here: https://ironsjournal.org/en/homepage/
- prof. dr. hab. Andrzej Tykarski, Rector of the Poznan University of Medical Sciences (Poland)
- dr hab Wiesław Markwitz, prof. UMP, Dean of the Faculty of Medical Sciences at the Poznan University of Medical Sciences (Poland)
- dr Przemysław Daroszewski, Head of Wiktor Dega Orthopedic-Rehabilitation Clinical Hospital, Poznań University of Medical Sciences (Poland)
» More information